Areuconnected is looking for an energetic, creative and talented Web Design Intern to work with us. Must have a great sense of aesthetic and experience within the digital universe. Must love good typography, be eager to make things are that are as useful as they are beautiful (engaging web experiences for our users) and embrace brand consistency. You have a well-rounded understanding of web trends and a strong knowledge of user experience principles. Under the direction of the Creative Director and the Web Designer, you will help to implement the Areuconnected brand across the web. You will assist our web design team in the creation of banners, emails, and other web assets as well as wires for page layout, brainstorming and organization. You must be very self-driven, but also have great teamwork and collaboration skills to interface with the rest of our design and marketing team.
- Design and build themes for WordPress and Joomla
- Design and build user interfaces for modern web applications
- Working with an international community
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, web standards and semantic web markup
- Experience coding websites for WordPress or Joomla
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- The chance to get in at the ground level of a startup company
- Internship offers a stipend and opportunity for long-term employment
- Fun, creative and challenging work environment
- Position is full-time or part-time in our Khilgaon office -Please note we are looking to fill this position immediately.
If you are interested email your resume and a portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch shortly. Note: We are only looking for someone working full-time in Khilgaon, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Online/Attached portfolio required. Applications without portfolio will be disregarded.